Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bakery N' Cafe

Today for Saturday, I went to a bakery where every single day its always jam-packed and full of people. The bakery is called 85 degrees Celsius, and their bread is so soft and fresh. Here's what the bakery looks like on the outside:

The sign of the bakery, how it looks in the inside: the bakery is always jam-packed. Here are some pics I took of some bread:


The tray of bread we bought, and the price. It's not really a ripoff but we did buy a lot of bread, and some of them were just out of the oven - like the brick toast.
After we bought the bread, we went to Nordstrom Cafe for lunch. The cafe has desserts, their famous tomato basil soup, and main entrees:


I didn't bother to order desserts cause I got full from the entrees and the soup. My brother-in-law ordered the Pesto Chicken Panini, I ordered the salmon. I liked how the soup is salty yet tangy and it just soothes your tastebuds :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment