Friday, April 30, 2010

Bookfair goodies!

Last week there was a bookfair at my school in the library, and I decided to go check it out. At the bookfair there was graphic novels, stationary items, candy, posters, and more novels. I managed to buy *Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor; I'm on Chapter 3 of the book:



And I also bought the Itty Bitty Baking Kit from the bookfair, it was about 10$ but it was worth it :D. The kit also came with a small instruction booklet:


On the left is how the kit looks on the outside including the instruction booklet. On the right is how it looks when you open the kit. It includes a cupcake pan, cookie cutters, a froster with three different kinds of frosting tips.

*Dreamdark: Blackbringer is by Laini Taylor, and Laini Taylor ONLY. I did not write the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment